Disharmony is not natural!
All our inner conflicts are because of unnatural splits between the mind, the heart, the body, and the being. Once we realize this, we know we can heal ourselves.
The key is to experience that the unnatural can only occur because we are not paying attention to what is going on.
For example, much of our stress is avoidable. The body gives us a constant stream of feedback, but we don’t take any notice. We don’t listen to the body and respond intelligently to eliminate the stress. Instead, we invent ways to avoid feeling the pain. So, it is never resolved.
We support the mind to force the body to suppress what is really happening, so we can carry on regardless.
This brutal approach serves to entrench bad habits and addictions as the body sends ever louder messages, and the mind finds ever stronger ways of ignoring them.
We become split: our mind and body are divided against one another – we are alienated from our natural harmonious wholeness.
Healing the mind/body split – restoring balance
In these six hours, you are going to discover ways of tuning in to your body and healing this split.
When the mind-body split is healed, energy flows, balance is achieved, and you then enjoy the miraculous experience of the head, the heart, the body, and the being as one.
Because this is a natural phenomenon, once we start to notice what is going on, it starts happening by itself. And the more we relax into this natural flow, the more aware we become. This creates a self-sustaining beneficial cycle.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Because you have had enough pain already!
- You want an approach that really heals. Not a quick fix. Not a short-term hit and miss affair.
- You realize that only by loving your own body can you possible prevent this rejection of its innate wisdom.
- You want to live a relaxed life, enjoying each moment, one at a time!
“The body is your friend; it is not your enemy. Listen to its language, decode its language, and by and by, as you enter into the book of the body and you turn its pages, you will become aware of the whole mystery of life. In condensed form, it is in your body. Magnified a millionfold, it is all over the world.” Osho
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- To make friends with my body leading to a life-long love affair
- That awareness creates harmony and harmony creates awareness.
In particular, you will experience:
- body awareness, inner balance, and grounding exercises, that move you easily into a resourceful, relaxed state of being.
- techniques for releasing tension in the bodymind and allowing your inner energy to find its natural flow – healthy, vibrant, and harmonious.
- hara awareness and centering exercises to help you connect with the source of your energy – the universe.
- the art of being in the moment.
- how to take all these different experiences into your daily life. Which then becomes itself a meditation: so that life become a natural, relaxed expression of delight in just being.
- how the OSHO Active Meditations can help make your journey quicker, easier, and deeper.
OSHO Dynamic, OSHO Kundalini Meditation and the OSHO Evening Meeting are essential parts of any course booked on OIO and if you haven’t already done so, please make sure you have subscribed to iOSHO prior to the course starting. Once subscribed you will be able to do the meditations in the time and place suggested by the facilitator. Currently there is a free, 7-day trial, available. If the course you’ve booked is longer than 7 days, we suggest that you subscribe for one month.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Kimaya is a holistic therapist, facilitator and trainer in the field of bodymind, energy work and meditation with more than 25 years of experience. Though focused on love and awareness, she has a unique approach based on body-oriented therapy, subtle energy work and above all, meditation.
“When your body becomes beautiful, full of music, rhythmical, when there is a poetic rhythm in your body, an ecstasy, then you will recognize consciousness. Then you will have the first glimpse of the one who is hidden within this body – you have entered the temple.” - Osho