OSHO Active Meditations In-Depth
Live Online Course
7 days, 1 and half hour a day
“People come and ask me why I teach active meditations. Because that is the only way to find inaction: dance to the uttermost, dance in a frenzy, dance madly. And if your whole energy is involved in it, a moment comes when suddenly you see the dance is happening on its own, there is no effort in it – it is action without action.” Osho
Osho calls meditation the science for the transformation of life and stresses the importance of getting the techniques right, saying:
“Each technique is for bringing about a revolution in you. First try to understand the technique absolutely rightly.”
Based on extensive guidance from Osho, this course has been developed by OSHO International, to ensure that you have all the information you need to get the full benefit of each meditation. The emphasis is on gaining a deep experiential understanding of how they work. The only prerequisite is an interest in the OSHO meditations.
“You are frozen. I would like to melt you and create a flow again. That’s why I insist on active meditation.” Osho
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
OSHO Active Meditations make it possible for you to find your way easily to the relaxation, the peace and the joy that are our natural birthright. However, your approach to meditation and your understanding of the key points of a meditation, make all the difference.
This course is a shortcut to learning about many OSHO Active Meditations in-depth; the science behind each, and the vital points that make your practice more effective. And you can ask all your questions in an environment that is informative, supportive and fun.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
In this program, you will learn by experiencing:
- The unique approach and “climate” around OSHO meditation
- OSHO Active Meditations in-depth: the essence of their steps and the exact instructions that make all the difference
- The support and feedback of the facilitator
- Practice of ‘difficult’ stages
- How to make your meditation practice more natural and relaxed
You will deepen your understanding of the meditations you already know and get to know others that you have not yet explored and take this understanding with you to enhance your quality of life.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A complete 1-hour OSHO Active Meditation each of the 7 days plus 30 minutes instruction and Q&A
- Most of the meditations are accompanied by especially composed music
- Osho insights and quotes about the meditations
- Practice of the meditations with the support of the facilitator
- Connection with friends from around the world with an interest in OSHO Meditations
If you are an experienced meditator and you would like to learn how to facilitate and share OSHO Meditations with others check our 7-day course OSHO Active Meditations Facilitator Training.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.