“There are many things that you learn only when you start teaching them.” Osho
This is a seven-day training. The daily schedule is 1.5 hour, 1-hour break, 2.5 hours. (5 hours total)
This training offers an in-depth understanding and practice of each full one-hour meditation. Training sessions will focus on giving you the know-how, the resources, and the confidence to share the meditations with others. And Osho explains,“One has to be very playful about meditation, one has to learn to enjoy it as fun. One has not to be serious about it – be serious and you miss. One has to go into it very joyfully.” This is one of the many vital understandings the training explores.
WHY ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Osho indicates: “Your approach to meditation, and your understanding of the key points of each meditation, can make all the difference – in your experience and to the benefits you take away.” This understanding is vital when you want to share the meditations with others. Whether you have already been facilitating OSHO Meditations in the past or have only experienced their benefits for yourself so far, you will be amazed how much more depth and understanding you can take away from this week. The short meditations also help in making meditation a 24-hour experience. If you want to share OSHO Meditations and grow as an OSHO Meditation Facilitator, don’t miss this course!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The unique approach and “climate” around OSHO meditation
- Many OSHO Active Meditations in-depth: the science behind each of them, the essence of their steps, the vital points that make all the difference
- The role of the facilitator, guidelines for facilitating
- Presentation practice with supportive feedback
- Short meditation techniques from Osho you can use while facilitating, in your meditation events, and in your own life
- Relaxed communication, how to respond to meditators’ questions
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 LIVE training sessions of a little more than two hours a day over one week
- A complete 1-hour OSHO Active Meditation each of the 7 days plus 30 minutes instruction and Q&A
- Q&A sessions with facilitator and valuable exchanges with other participants
- Meeting rooms for practice sessions and for small-group exercises
- 75-page Handbook with meditation instructions, tips for facilitating, insights from Osho
- A Certificate of Completion
PREREQUISITE: Some prior experience of OSHO Active Meditations.
If you have no or little experience with OSHO Active Meditations yet, you cannot join the Training. However, you can join the concurrent OSHO Active Meditations In-Depth course to learn and practise them, and then join the next Training.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Richa graduated with an honors degree in psychology, with guidance and counseling as her double majors and went on to expand her understanding by completing an MA in psychology. She has a master’s degree in journalism and mass communication, but her passion has always been interacting and working with people and sharing her skills and life experience.
“Practice today and feel the result immediately. If someone is willing to give an hour, he should get the feel of the results after this very hour. Then only will he be able to give an hour of his time tomorrow; otherwise it is uncertain that he will do it tomorrow. Requirements have changed for this age. In the world of the bullock cart everything moved slowly, so also meditation moved at a slow pace. Now is the jet age; now meditation cannot afford to be slow. It has to pick up speed.” - Osho