“And the day you can hypnotize yourself is a great day; something valuable has been achieved.
“Then you can do miracles with it, upon yourself. You can change things that you have always been trying to change; but the more you try to change them, the more difficult it becomes.”
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
You decide something important for yourself – but it doesn’t happen? Why not?
Because the decision was made by your conscious mind. But your unconscious mind is the one that really decides.
Without including the unconscious, nothing happens. In fact, your “decision” becomes even weaker with each failure.
So, we need to find a way to include the unconscious mind in the process, so it is now in full support of whatever is decided.
That is what hypnosis is: a way of communicating directly with your unconscious mind.
Traditionally, the hypnotist helps you move into a trance and then suggests something to your unconscious mind. If your unconscious accepts the suggestion, it will happen. If it doesn’t, it won’t.
Now, imagine what is possible if you could learn how to put yourself into a trance and make suggestions to your own unconscious? – without depending on any hypnotist!
To be able to address the unconscious mind in self-hypnosis is such a great way of transforming yourself.
As Osho puts it:
“As far as I am concerned, hypnosis is going to be one of the most significant parts of the mystery school. Such a simple method, which only demands a little trust, a little innocence, can bring miraculous changes in your life — and not in ordinary things only. Slowly it can become the path of your meditation.
“You meditate, but you don’t succeed. You don’t succeed in watching; you get mixed up with thoughts, you forget watching. You remember later on, “I was going to watch, but I am thinking.” Hypnosis can help you; it can make the watcher and the thoughts separate.
“For spiritual growth I don’t think there is anything more important than hypnosis.”
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- That trance is a natural everyday affair we have all experienced many times.
- You will learn to put yourself into a state of hypnosis and bring yourself out of it after a specific period of time set by you.
- You will learn how to create suggestions that will be accepted by your unconscious mind.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A full explanation of hypnosis and self-hypnosis and an experience of trance every day.
- An understanding of the difference between hypnosis and meditation.
- A recording of the session will be available online for a week after the course, so you can keep using it till you are completely self-sufficient.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Aditi has been with Osho for many years and is a qualified psychologist and experienced psychotherapist, trained in Gestalt Therapy, Family Constellation, Hypnosis and the OSHO Meditative Therapies. Dedicated to Osho and his vision Aditi is also taking care of the website osho.com and its translators around the world.