“Happiness follows when you are a harmonious totality.” Osho
According to meditative tradition, we are alive due to the presence of a separate subtle body, within the physical body, known as the vital body. Life energy flows within the subtle body along pathways which converge at energy centers called chakras. These chakras are the points at which the vital body touches the physical body and it is from these points, that our physical body receives life energy.
Each chakra represents a different expression of life energy and creates different life situations and experiences. Our chakras are in continuous flux in response to life situations. They nourish our physical, psycho-emotional, and spiritual aspects. A chakra where energy flows well will be a pleasant positive experience in life; while tension in a chakra will manifest as a life challenge.
“One has to feel the chakras, not know about them. You have to feel; you have to send feelers inside yourself. Only when you feel your chakras, and your kundalini and its passage, it is helpful; otherwise, it is not helpful. In fact, knowledge has been very destructive as far as the inner world is concerned. The more knowledge gained the less possibility of feeling the real, the authentic, things.” Osho
This Chakra Journey focuses on giving you an existential experience of your energy body and chakras; otherwise, according to Osho, if we simply accept the theory, we may be deceived by our own imagination.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Becoming aware that our experience of life, and our reactions to it, arise from our energy body, gives us a new perspective on who we are. We can stop trying to solve our problems by fighting with the outside reality; we can help change to occur where it really makes a difference to our quality of life – within our own being.
“It is also vital to know about these chakras because it will help you a great deal in gaining an insight into your personality, in understanding yourself. You will be able to understand what kind of a person you are, what your nature is, and with this understanding it is easier to go within. Once we understand what kind of a person we are, then we also know where we are at present. We have to begin our journey from where we are.” Osho
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- You will learn to tune into your subtle body and gain confidence that you are not just imagining things.
- You will learn to recognize how the condition of your chakras is reflected in your experience of the world.
- You will learn to see how your psychological, physical and emotional issues can be traced to energetic blocks in the subtle body and to allow them to release.
- You will start to move away from the habit of mental problem solving to allowing problems to dissolve at an energy level.
- You will start to understand where you can grow and expand, and where you can find nourishment and rest.
- You will discover an inner resilience and a wealth of inner resources you never dreamed of.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A LIVE online weekend course. Saturday and Sunday. Approximately 3 hours a day
- Q&A sessions with facilitator
- Guided chakra healing session
- Directions regarding OSHO Meditations that may help you at this stage of your journey
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Sindhu commenced her spiritual journey in 1995. At the age of 25, married to a loving husband, with two beautiful kids, all the material comforts, and a “perfect life,” she realized something was amiss.
In 1998, a friend gifted her a book, “The Path of Meditation” by Osho. After reading and listening to more Osho she soon decided to visit OSHO International Meditation Resort in Pune to take sannyas. This was a defining moment in her life and the beginning of a new phase.
She is deeply passionate about all things Osho and has been practicing and sharing them, alongside OSHO Meditative Therapies for the last 16 years.
“All the centers, all the seven chakras of the body, have to function well. All the centers of the body have to function in a unity, in an organic unity. From sex to sahasrar, from the first to the seventh, they should vibrate like an orchestra... My emphasis is to live in all the seven centers together. Never lose contact with the lowest and never avoid flying with the highest. Use all the centers. Then your wings will be in the sky and your roots will be in the earth.” - Osho