Love is the nourishment for the soul. Just as food is to the body, so love is to the soul. Without food the body is weak, without love the soul is weak.” Osho.
In a safe, supportive, atmosphere we will discover new ways to move from self-judgement to self-love, from self-criticism to self-appreciation.
We will use selected Self-Regulation techniques and Somatic Experiencing® to release the energy blocks that create and maintain negative self-talk and self-limiting beliefs. Techniques from The Book of Secrets will enhance our ability to remain in state of calm, relaxed witnessing, as a natural harmony re-establishes itself in our being.
“Love yourself and watch, today, tomorrow, always.
“We begin with one of the most profound sutras of Gautama the Buddha: Love Yourself…”
“Love gives you wings to soar high. Love gives you insight into things, so that nobody can deceive you, exploit you, oppress you.“ Osho
We will celebrate our essential uniqueness as we discover the way from the mind to the heart and from the heart to the pure silence of being.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Are you hard on yourself, never quite managing to live up to the standards you think will make you a “good” person? Do you feel lonely and isolated because you are afraid of sharing who you are with others? Do you live with an underlying need to justify your existence?
The good news is, you don’t have to be “good” at all, you just have to be yourself. You can be happy with who you are – at home, relaxed, no improvement needed. You don’t have to do anything; in fact you just have to stop doing that which is sapping your energy and keeping you miserable. You can stop putting conditions on your happiness. You can learn to spot the conditions you put on your happiness and let go of them. This course will give you the experience and confidence to live from a place of self-love. You can have a life of joy and happiness. Simple!
“Your inside is full of happiness. Gather some courage and go within. Just remove that veil of conditions and you will find that you become filled with happiness – so much so that if you want you can fill the whole world with your happiness. It will go on spreading all over.” Osho
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Learn how to treat yourself with the care and concern that you naturally show to a good friend – become your own best friend
- Reconnect with the gentle loving awareness of the heart.
- Learn to trust your body’s responses to life and to use them as a guide to fulfilling your needs
- Experience the difference it makes to live life spontaneously and joyfully without having to prove anything to anyone, even yourself
- Learn to recognize the difference between the mind, the heart, and the being, and to move easily between them as needed.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A LIVE online weekend course. Saturday and Sunday. Approximately 3 hours a day
- Short meditation techniques that you can use in daily life to remain in love with yourself
- Directions regarding OSHO Meditations that may help you at this stage of your journey
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Kimaya is a holistic therapist, facilitator and trainer in the field of bodymind, energy work and meditation with more than 25 years of experience.
Though focused on love and awareness, Kimaya has a unique approach based on body-oriented therapy, subtle energy work and above all, meditation.
“The first ripple of being conscious is being nice to oneself, the first ripple of consciousness is self-love.
“You will be surprised to know this because you have always been taught that self-love is a kind of selfishness. It is not; it is the foundation of all altruistic love. Self-love is the base of all possible love – love with your wife, love with your children, love with your God. Unless you love yourself, you cannot love anybody else.” - Osho