“The woman, to be really a woman, has to be more and more feminine, has to touch the heights of softness and vulnerability.” Osho
Tantra for Women provides a loving, supportive environment where we can make a deeper contact with our sensual nature and discover a new sensitivity to ourselves, to others and to life.
The course is also an opportunity to nourish our trust in other women and in the supportive power of sisterhood.
In a gentle, caring atmosphere, we explore techniques that can help us to expand our body’s natural capacity to feel. We will learn to enjoy the simple fact of being alive in the body, and to drown in the flow of energy that is our inner bliss.
We will use dance, breath, sharing, and Tantric meditations from Osho’s, The Book of Secrets to loosen the body, open our hearts, experience deeper layers of relaxation, and let go into our femininity.
This course is only for women.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
For generations women have suppressed their sensuality in order to be less threatening to men – and to other women – and to fit into societies where men’s fear of women was enshrined both in law and in custom. But now for the first time in history, we have the opportunity to claim our freedom and to fully embrace our sensuous nature, free of fear and shame.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- You will learn the “language of the senses” again and experience a deep merger with life and existence.
- You will learn techniques that help you remain relaxed and in touch with your body and senses in everyday life.
- You will experience a strength that does not depend on force but on yielding to the energy of a situation.
- You will experience the sense of belonging and community that arises when women move beyond competition, to community and trust.
- You will experience the joy and the sense of empowerment that comes from supporting and being supported by other women.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A LIVE online course over one weekend day. Two 3-hour sessions with breaks
- Techniques that you can use in your everyday life to remain alive and juicy
- Directions regarding OSHO Meditations that may support you at this stage of your journey
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Kimaya is a holistic therapist, facilitator and trainer in the field of bodymind, energy work and meditation with more than 25 years of experience.
She offers OSHO Tantric Meditation Retreats, OSHO Hara Awareness, OSHO Holistic Bodywork, OSHO Trauma Healing and her OSHO Tantra for Women Series, around the world.
Though focused on love and awareness, Kimaya has a unique approach based on body-oriented therapy, subtle energy work and above all, meditation.
“Go to the tree, touch the tree. Touch a rock. Go to the river, let the river flow through your hands. Feel it! Swim, and feel the water again as the fish feels it. Don’t miss any opportunity to revive your senses… Sitting under your shower, use the opportunity – feel the touch of the water falling on you… Use every opportunity; only then will you be able to learn the language of the senses again. And Tantra can be understood only when your body is alive and your senses feel.” - Osho