“Zen is the way of the spontaneous, effortless effort, the way of intuition.” Osho
The images of the OSHO Zen Tarot are alive with meaning and their impact is undeniable. They speak to us in a language that our deeper selves recognize, the language of symbols. This is an opportunity to meditate deeply on the cards, awakening your understanding, provoking clarity and stimulating your intuition.
“The tarot are cards to be meditated upon … they are old secret methods of meditation.” Osho
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
When you have a burning question about your life, do you find yourself getting stuck in your head trying to figure things out? If you do, this shows that you are trying to stay in control of your situation – a surefire way of remaining half-alive. Once you are in tune with your intuition the need for control disappears and your life becomes a spontaneous joyful adventure.
An OSHO Zen Tarot reading reflects that which you are unable or unwilling to recognize about yourself and your situation; working with the deck brings clarity and restores your connection to your inner wisdom. It is a way to start accepting all the colors of your being and a valuable companion on your journey to freedom.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- You will become familiar with the 79 cards and their symbols and learn to use them in ways that bring you to a deeper level of wisdom and clarity
- You will become more sensitive to the cards and more confident in expressing your understanding of their message
- You will learn and practice exercises that you can continue to experiment with on your own and with friends
- You will have an opportunity to tune in to your intuition and receive feedback to support your growing sensitivity to the messages from within
- You will learn to intuit the overall theme of a Tarot reading as that theme arises from the interaction of the individual cards
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A LIVE online weekend course, Saturday and Sunday. Approximately 3 hours a day
- Getting to know the cards in detail with different spreads or lay outs
- Live practice sessions – with partners in separate Zoom meeting rooms
- Osho insights and quotes about intuition and meditation
- Q&A sessions with your facilitator
- Ways to develop the use of the cards based on your own intuition
You will need to have an OSHO ZEN Tarot deck with you during the course. If you need to buy one click here.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Vatayana is a qualified remedial educator from Germany and a longtime facilitator and trainer for those working with the OSHO Meditations, the OSHO Meditative Therapies, and the OSHO Zen Tarot.
Passionately deepening and exploring these techniques for herself and others in an ongoing practice, she gives courses at OSHO International Online, as well as in Osho centers and Osho festivals around the world.
“Intuition nobody has to teach you: it comes from within, it grows out of you, it is a flowering of your being. This is the quality of consciousness called meditation, intuition, insight, consciousness without a center, timelessness: or you can call it the now, the present. But remember, it is not the present between past and future: it is the present in which past and future have both dissolved.” - Osho