“Zen is the way of the spontaneous, effortless effort, the way of intuition.” Osho
Reconnecting to intuition and clarity
The images of the OSHO Zen Tarot are alive with meaning and their impact is undeniable. They speak to us in a language that our deeper selves recognize, the language of symbols. This is an opportunity to meditate deeply on the cards, awakening your understanding and stimulating your intuition.
The cards reflect that which you may be unable or unwilling to recognize about yourself and your situation. Working with the deck brings clarity, uncovering your psychological blind spots and restoring your connection to your inner wisdom. It is a way to start accepting all the colors of your being, and a valuable companion on your journey to freedom.
“The tarot are cards to be meditated upon … they are old secret methods of meditation.” Osho
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Dropping control. Allowing the mystery of life to unfold
When you have a burning question about your life, do you find yourself getting stuck in your head trying to figure things out? Are you trying to maintain an illusion of control over your life by constant rationalization? These are surefire ways of remaining half-alive. Once you are in tune with your intuition, the need to control everything disappears and your life becomes a spontaneous adventure.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- You will become familiar with the 79 cards and their symbols and learn to use them in ways that bring you to a deeper level of wisdom and clarity.
- Your sensitivity to the cards will increase and you’ll become more confident in expressing your understanding of their messages.
- The course will teach you exercises that you can continue to experiment with on your own and with friends.
- The feedback you receive for your practice readings, and the group discussions, will support your growing sensitivity to the messages from within.
- You will learn to intuit the overall theme of a Tarot reading as that theme arises from the interaction between the individual cards.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A LIVE online weekend course. Saturday and Sunday. Approximately 3 hours a day
- Getting to know the cards in detail with different spreads or lay outs
- Live practice sessions – with partners in separate Zoom meeting rooms
- Ways to develop the use of the cards based on your own intuition
- Osho insights and quotes about intuition and meditation
- Group sharing
- Q&A sessions with your facilitator
- Directions regarding OSHO Meditations that may support you at this stage of your journey
You will need to have an OSHO ZEN Tarot deck with you during the course. If you need to buy one click HERE.
OSHO Dynamic, OSHO Kundalini Meditation and the OSHO Evening Meeting are essential parts of any course booked on OIO and if you haven’t already done so, please make sure you have subscribed to iOSHO prior to the course starting. Once subscribed you will be able to do the meditations in the time and place suggested by the facilitator. Currently there is a free, 7-day trial, available. If the course you’ve booked is longer than 7 days, we suggest that you subscribe for one month.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Vatayana is a qualified remedial educator from Germany and a longtime facilitator and trainer for those working with the OSHO Meditations, the OSHO Meditative Therapies, and the OSHO Zen Tarot. Passionately deepening and exploring these techniques for herself and others in an ongoing practice, she gives courses at OSHO International Online, as well as in Osho centers and festivals around the world.
“Intuition nobody has to teach you: it comes from within, it grows out of you, it is a flowering of your being. This is the quality of consciousness called meditation, intuition, insight, consciousness without a center, timelessness: or you can call it the now, the present. But remember, it is not the present between past and future: it is the present in which past and future have both dissolved.” - Osho