“Everything changes. Only your witnessing buddha remains unchanging. It is the very center of the cyclone.” Osho
The world is changing rapidly and for many of us the illusion of security and stability that we have based our lives on is shattered. We can retreat into survival mode and find ways to avoid our feelings or we can take time to master the art of transforming energy.
“Times of crisis are both dangerous and immensely important. They are dangerous for those who have no courage to explore new dimensions of life… The daring individual can use this opportunity to go beyond mind.” Osho
Together we will practice techniques that can take us beyond the roller coaster of our daily dramas. We’ll look at the nature of emotion itself and see how our conditioning provokes our reactions. We will consider the questions: If my feelings come and go, what can I rely on for stability? and If I am not my feelings, who am I?
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Here are some of the most common emotional coping strategies. Do you recognize any of them in yourself?
- Retreating to the intellect
- Withdrawing into depression
- Seeking constant reassurance from others
- Engaging in obsessive altruism
- Self-medicating through food, television, alcohol or drugs
We will explore ways to embrace all our emotions without blocking or deflecting them and learn to redirect the energy feeding them in ways that are nourishing and life-affirming.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- You will come to a better understanding of your own emotional makeup
- You will learn to recognize when your own habitual avoidance strategies have come into play and to become alert to the way they gain control of your actions
- You will learn how to transform moods and emotions that create blocks in your energy flow
- You will learn how to allow all that is life affirming to arise from within you
- You will experience ways to reconnect with the untouchable still point within you that is your true nature
- And all this from within the comfort and familiarity of your own home
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A LIVE online weekend course. Saturday and Sunday. Two 3-hour sessions each day with breaks
- Techniques that you can use in your everyday life to remain centered and calm
- Directions regarding OSHO Meditations that may support you at this stage of your journey
ALL TIMES SHOWN IN YOUR TIMEZONE.
Maneesha’s sessions – on meditation, all life-related issues and those around dying – are based on her 47 years’ experience of meditation. In addition, she spent seven years in Osho’s evening meetings (“darshan”), observing and recording his conversations with seekers from all over the world. This unique opportunity provided her with a passion for experimenting with meditative techniques and an invaluable learning in responding to a vast range of issues from a meditative perspective. The experience of twenty-plus years as an international meditation-based course facilitator continues to broaden her understanding, love, and respect for those she works with.
In addition, as a qualified psychotherapist, she has gained an added awareness of the human psyche, along with skills in creating rapport and supporting her clients in finding their way to clarity and understanding.
"Meditation is the only answer to all the questions of man. It may be frustration, it may be depression, it may be sadness, it may be meaninglessness, it may be anguish: The problems may be many but the answer is one. Meditation is the answer." - Osho