“When a child is born he does not bring the ego into the world. The ego is something that he learns, it is not part of genetics.” Osho
Growing up is a process of forming a separate identity in response to our environment. Even at its most benign, the conditioning that helps bring about our sense of identity is based on a falsehood, the illusion of separation. Competition and fear flourish in the soil of this lie, opening us up to exploitation by those who provide us with a sense of safety. The price we pay for this security is to be molded by a series of do’s and don’ts that undermine our self-responsibility and cut us off from our true, spontaneous nature.
“All thoughts are borrowed: they also are given to you by the society; they too have come from others. You have learned them. In reality, you are the untaught that is within you. You are only consciousness, not the thoughts. Thoughts are like waves over you. Just as rubbish floats on the surface of a river, so are thoughts. But you are the river, the stream of consciousness.” Osho
Osho’s guidance is that primal work is specifically designed for those from western cultures with western conditioning.
Participants may only sign up for the Primal Mirror course after completing a questionnaire, which is part of the process and thus confidential. To receive the questionnaire, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in the course.
Each participant needs to return this questionnaire to the same email address before the start of the course or you will not be able to register for the course.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
We can succumb to the past, or we can revolt against it, but both reactions keep us trapped. Instead, we can explore our conditioning and, by seeing it clearly in the mirror of consciousness, become free of it – free to allow who we really are to flourish.
We will use self-enquiry techniques such as mirrorwork, expression through drawing and writing, and share our experiences in the group as a whole and in Zoom breakout rooms. This combination of self-enquiry and group sharing will allow you to open up and connect deeply with yourself in a safe and trusting atmosphere.
Your experienced facilitator will help you to clearly see the entangling emotions, beliefs and identifications that are keeping you trapped.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- To understand the realm of your Inner Child
- The difference between your Natural Inner Child and your Wounded Inner Child
- What to do when you get identified with your Wounded Inner Child
- How to strengthen the adult part inside you and, by doing so, have the tools to change your present experiences
- Meditative techniques that allow you to move beyond your conditioning into being – into who you are at your very center
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A LIVE online, 3-day course
- Friday approximately 10 hours online with regular breaks away from the computer screen, including OSHO Kundalini Meditation
- Saturday and Sunday approximately 12 hours online with regular breaks away from the computer screen, including OSHO Dynamic and OSHO Kundalini Meditations
- Various techniques to explore issues related to your childhood and how these are influencing your present life
- Osho insights and quotes about early childhood conditioning
- Q&A sessions with your facilitator
- OSHO Active Meditations
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
Bela knew she wanted to become a primal therapist after completing her own primal process in the early 90s. After coming into contact with Osho she also knew she wanted to learn, understand, and implement Osho’s vision in her work, which is ongoing.
She has been deeply moved and touched by sharing primal work, experiencing this as her biggest passion, and it also supports her never-ending curiosity to understand how conditioning colors human behavior.
Her professional and skilled approach is grounded in her own growth process and meditation. The courses and sessions she facilitates are known for their depth and clarity, a place where people can feel free to be seen as they truly are.
Bela has been contributing to Osho’s work since 2001.
“As you go on removing the layers… And layer means identification with something you are not. Identification is taking yourself to be what you are not. To break the identification with what you are not, is meditation. Meditation is the key. By and by, only what you really are remains.” - Osho