OSHO Self-Hypnosis for Meditation
LIVE Online Course
7 days, 1 hour a day
“For spiritual growth I don’t think there is anything more important than hypnosis.” Osho
In this course, we will explore the role of the unconscious mind in meditation. We often believe that if we make a resolution, we can force things to happen!
However, as Osho explains:
“The unconscious never hears anything that the conscious is deciding, and the conscious cannot control the unconscious – the unconscious is so vast.”
When we meditate, our desire to stop the chatter of the mind can become an obsession. But meditation has nothing to do with winning a battle against thoughts and emotions. Meditation is total relaxation, with awareness. It is watching without judgment, becoming a witness to whatever is present at any given time.
Our unconscious mind contains old patterns and memories which are the basis of our resistance to fully letting go, but these patterns can be released through self-hypnosis and once the unconscious mind is onside meditation is an easy, natural process.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Effective meditation practice requires a shift from our usual doing mind to learning to allow meditation to happen. OSHO Self-Hypnosis for Meditation is an easy but powerful tool that can transform your life gently from within. Trying to change yourself or your life yourself for the better is at best a zero-sum game, at worst a downward spiral into increasing tension.
Meditation reconnects you to existence – and to your intelligence. You can relax and give up trying to control yourself and your life because, whatever happens, you will be there responding intelligently according to the light of your own meditative awareness.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to move easily into a hypnotic trance and relax your body and breath
- To use self-hypnosis to quickly bypass the mind and move easily into a space where taking a relaxed witnessing is possible
- How to use post-hypnotic suggestion to create change in your life
- The difference between doing and just letting your meditation happen
- How to make your meditation practice more natural and relaxed
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 LIVE online sessions of a little more than one hour a day over one week
- Osho insights and quotes about hypnosis and meditation
- Q&A sessions with facilitator
- Completion of the prerequisite for facilitator training
- A recording of the session will be available online for 3 weeks after the course, so you can consolidate your practice.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
“The day you can hypnotize yourself is a great day; something valuable has been achieved. Then you can do miracles with it, upon yourself. You can change things that you have always been trying to change; but the more you try to change them, the more difficult it becomes.”