OSHO Self-Hypnosis for Meditation
Easy technique to harness the power of your unconscious for meditation
LIVE Online Course
7 days, 1 hour a day
“For spiritual growth I don’t think there is anything more important than hypnosis.” Osho
An exploration of the role of the unconscious mind in meditation
We make resolutions, believing we can force change in ourselves through conscious decision. But our resolutions never last long and we find ourselves stuck in the same old patterns again. Osho explains this phenomenon:
“The unconscious never hears anything that the conscious is deciding, and the conscious cannot control the unconscious – the unconscious is so vast.”
Fighting with thoughts and emotions is a fool’s game
When we meditate, our desire to stop the chatter of the mind can become an obsession. But meditation has nothing to do with winning a battle against thoughts and emotions. Meditation is total relaxation, with awareness. It is watching without judgment, becoming a witness to whatever is present at any given time.
Getting to the root of our resistance to meditation
Our unconscious mind contains old patterns and memories which are the basis of our resistance to fully letting go into meditation, but these patterns can be released through self-hypnosis; and once the unconscious mind is onside meditation is an easy, natural process.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
From effort to allowing
Effective meditation practice requires a shift from our usual doing mind to learning to allow meditation to happen. OSHO Self-Hypnosis for Meditation is an easy but powerful tool that can transform your life gently from within. Trying to change yourself or your life for the better is at best a zero-sum game, at worst a downward spiral into increasing tension.
Connecting to your innate intelligence
Meditation reconnects you to existence – and to your intelligence. You can relax and give up trying to control yourself and your life because, whatever happens, you will be there responding intelligently according to the light of your own meditative awareness.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The benefits you will gain from Self-Hypnosis for Meditation include:
- The ability to move easily into a hypnotic trance and relax your body and breath
- The use of self-hypnosis to bypass the mind and move easily into a relaxed witnessing
- How to use post-hypnotic suggestion to create change in your life
- An understanding of the difference between doing meditation and simply letting it happen
- How to make your meditation practice more natural and relaxed
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 LIVE online sessions of a little more than one hour a day over one week
- Osho insights and quotes about hypnosis and meditation
- Q&A sessions with the therapist
- Completion of the prerequisite for facilitator training
- A recording of the session will be available online for 3 weeks after the course, so you can consolidate your practice.
- Directions regarding OSHO Meditations that may help you at this stage of your journey
OSHO Dynamic, OSHO Kundalini Meditation and the OSHO Evening Meeting are essential parts of any course booked on OIO and if you haven’t already done so, please make sure you have subscribed to iOSHO prior to the course starting. Once subscribed you will be able to do the meditations in the time and place suggested by the facilitator. Currently there is a free, 7-day trial, available. If the course you’ve booked is longer than 7 days, we suggest that you subscribe for one month.
TIMES ARE SHOWN IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE.
“The day you can hypnotize yourself is a great day; something valuable has been achieved. Then you can do miracles with it, upon yourself. You can change things that you have always been trying to change; but the more you try to change them, the more difficult it becomes.”