OSHO Self-Hypnosis for Meditation
Live Online Course
7 days, 1 hour a day
“For spiritual growth I don’t think there is anything more important than hypnosis.” Osho
In this course, you will explore the role of the unconscious mind in meditation. We often believe that if we make resolution, we can make things happen!
However, as Osho explains, “The unconscious never hears anything that the conscious is deciding, and the conscious cannot control the unconscious – the unconscious is so vast.”
The practice is much more about shifting from our usual doing mind to planting the seeds in the unconscious and allowing the meditation to happen.Over the course of one week, we will illustrate this dynamic growth in the unconscious by use of hypnosis where you can experience and develop the confidence to do this process on yourself for yourself.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Do you ever make a resolution to meditate more, then, looking back a few days later and realize that it didn’t happen? Maybe you’ve even found some excuse not to meditate whenever the idea of meditation arose? Or, having forced yourself to sit silently, you found yourself feeling resentful and rebellious as you watched your mind go wandering off all over the place? Does this lead to disappointment and frustration?
When we meditate our desire to stop the chatter of the unconscious mind can even become an obsession. The truth is meditation has nothing to do with ‘quietening’ or ‘winning’ the mind but is rather about watching and becoming a witness to what is present at any given time. Self-hypnosis is a way of bypassing the ego and our analytical thought processes and going directly to where the power to initiate change really lies – in the unconscious.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
In this program, you will learn:
- How to move easily into a hypnotic trance and relax your body and breath
- To use self-hypnosis to quickly bypass the mind and move easily into a space where taking some distance from the body mind and whatever is happening there is possible
- How to use post-hypnotic suggestion to create change in your life
- The difference between doing and just letting your meditation happen
- How to make your meditation practice more natural and relaxed
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 Live one hour plus online sessions
- Osho insights and quotes about hypnosis and meditation
- A recorded session for you to keep for your continued practice
- Q&A sessions with facilitator
- Meeting rooms to connect with friends from around the world.
- Completion of the prerequisite for facilitator training